L2 Support Engineer
Neurones IT Asia Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035778
In the context of team expansion, Neurones IT Asia is currently looking for a dynamic and highly competent L2 Support Engineer for a prestigious client in the retail luxury industry. Exciting opportunities and competitive package and benefits await the successful candidate.
- Ensure effective operations and maintenance of collaboration tools and software with a specific focus on Microsoft Office 365.
- Adopt the ITIL operations methodology to collaborate internal business units and key stakeholders to ensure optimal use of Office 365.
- Provide support on Office 365 tools.
- Provide testing, configuration and implementation support.
- Assess and analyze complex issues to provide timely solutions.
- Responsible for process definitions, documentation, understanding integration points across systems and organizing input from all users.
- Provide regular communication on status and progress.
- Responsible for supporting IT related problems or incidents on root cause identification and resolution.
- Manage IT resources and processes in accordance to compliance and best practices in terms of data integrity, security and etc.
- Minimum 4 -5 years of related IT experience in system deployment and support of Microsoft Suite with knowledge of Office 365.
- Independent, dynamic and resourceful with strong analytical, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills in a dynamic work environment.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Neurones IT Asia Pte Ltd
About Neurones IT Asia Pte Ltd
Neurones IT Asia is part of the NEURONES group. With a global workforce of over 4,800 employees, and €400m in revenue, NEURONES group is one of the 10 largest IT services companies listed on the EURONEXT stock exchange.
Neurones IT Asia is an IT infrastructure service provider specialized in Consulting, Transformation and Operations. We focus our offering on IT infrastructure and IT Finance. In Singapore our local team of 40 workforce is providing IT outsourcing services to large and small clients, with a regional reach. We provide on-premise administration and outsourced services as well as private, public and hybrid cloud infrastructure. We partner with the industry leaders in infrastructure such as Equinix, Cisco, HP, Dell, VMWare, Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
Given our exciting growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, passionate individuals to be part of our story in Asia Pacific! Join our diverse and international team! Follow www.linkedin.com/company/neurones-it-asia for the latest news and career opportunities.