L2 Network Engineer - CCNA/CCNP
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027189
EA License No 08C2893
• Network and system management of Data Centers which encompasses performance monitoring and management, fault management, incident management, troubleshooting of recurring issues, and configuration of change management.
• Planning, implementation, maintenance and controlling the LAN and WAN infrastructure and data centers.
• Configuration, administration and performance management of communication infrastructure and equipment.
• Min 3 years of relevant experience in managing LAN and WAN networks, involving devices such as routers, switches, Network Access Control appliances and load balancers.
• Min 3 years’ hands-on experience in designing and implementation of LAN.
• CCNA certification is a MUST, or other higher and relevant networking professional certification like CCNP and CCIP an added advantage
• Knowledge and experience in maintaining IPv4 and IPv6 network, including WAN network involving IPv4 MPLS optical network a plus
• Knowledge and experience in managing Network Management tools such as SolarWinds and HP OpenView a plus
Working experience in Singapore will be an advantage
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
Capita Pte Ltd | EA license no.: 08C2893
Chern Ye Tee Dorothy | REG No :R1654859