Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
L & D Executive (HR/ $4000)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003152668
EA License No 99C4599
- Support the Senior Executive, HR Development in the review and implementation of company's training and development initiatives
- Ensure training materials are relevant, effective and aligned to the company's current and future business needs
- Include conducting training needs analysis, developing training plan, sourcing and qualifying training providers
- Implement training programmes, evaluating training effectiveness and managing the training system
- Conduct in-house training programmes to support operational needs and implement staff engagement activities
- Other duties as required
- Minimum Degree in Business Administration/ management or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, including conducting on in-house training programmes
- Self motivated team player with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Interested and suitable candidates, please email your CV in MS Word to Ammerline Lam Sze Yi (CEI No.: R1104463):