KYC Coordinator - Temporary/Part-time Basis
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988724
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 13896
- Part-Time Basis, 2 - 3 Times Weekly
- Central Location
- Reputable global bank
An international banking and financial group is currently seeking for a temporary KYC Coordinator for their year end project. You will be working in a team to manage ad-hoc projects and assist in clearing backlog for KYC cases. The ideal candidate should be able to commit on immediate basis and comfortable to work on a part-time basis.
- Undertake ad-hoc project and assignment for KYC Team
- Assist to clear any backlog KYC cases
- Compliance support for the team
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Min 1 year experience in KYC or compliance
- Prior experience in banking industry is a must
- Effective communications skills with good time management skills
- Ability to commit on part-time basis (2-3 times weekly) until Dec 2016
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.