KYC / Client Onboarding analyst
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988866
EA License No 11C5502
Employer Ref. BBBH641138
*KYC / Client Onboarding Analyst*
Morgan McKinley is working with a Prestigious Bank to look for KYC / Client Onboarding analyst. This role will be an initial 6 months contract, after which, it may be converted or renewed based on performance.
As a KYC Analyst, you are required to do the following,
- Perform AML/KYC due diligence client reviews on complex clients or transactions.
- Interact with process partners to drive and facilitate the AML/KYC review process
- Monitor client request status; escalate delays and issues to Client On-boarding Manager
- Coordinate with Front Office, Credit, Compliance, AML Compliance and global Client On-boarding Teams to understand client/deal structure and agree requirements/responsibilities
The ideal candidate will need to possess these qualities:
- At least 1 years of experience in KYC / AML / Client onboarding
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Relevant experience in Banking industry
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Wilson Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know someone that is perfect for this position, feel free to share this opportunity with them as we have an exciting referral rewards program waiting for you.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration No: R1657815