Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Kitchen Production Team Lead (Restaurant Operations, High Volume F&B Business)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988573
EA License No 08C2893
- Reporting to the Kitchen Production Manager and responsible for the operations of the Kitchen production area for both the Commercial and Co-worker Restaurant.
- Assist in forecasting and purchasing of food and good supply.
- Assist in ensuring an efficient operation by monitoring man-hours roster closely and supervise activities of co-workers in the Kitchen.
- Look into waste management, portioning and kitchen production as part of a continuous effort to improve the efficiency of the operations.
- Ensure that facilities of kitchen conform to safety & sanitary regulations and HACCP standards.
- You have at least 2 years of experiences in a fast-paced and high-volume Restaurant and Kitchen operation, with a proven leadership abilities and commercial acumen in ensuring effective cost and resource management.
- You possess decision-making and problem-solving abilities with the drive to make things happen and computer knowledge and proficiency in MS Office is required
- You are service-oriented and also possess good culinary and supervisory skills.
- You lead by example and enjoy sharing your knowledge in developing and coaching the co-workers to support Store’s growth. Ability to support retail peaks including weekends and Public Holidays are required.
Job code : CAL