Key Accounts Manager/ Asst Manager (Central/ FMCG/ up to $4.5k)
Stafflink Services Private Limited
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003189050
EA License No. 04C4294
- Deliver sales targets and execute business and brand plans on time, in full and within budget.
- Working with Head of Sales, assist in developing the route-to-market for a portfolio of brands aligning with sales target/brand ambition, including new account penetration, distribution selection/expansion, efficient distribution, coverage plan, and service levels.
- Create and executing Customer Development Sales Plans by own key accounts, including exhibiting customer strategy/operational understanding, outstanding customer negotiation, promotional plan, displays / merchandizing, specific account shopper understanding. Ensuring maximum displays/promotion deals with minimum budget. Lead on joint business planning & monthly customer engagement achievement (KPIs, Sales target, budget, merchandising standard).
- Led in new account development /business opportunities and penetration in planned new accounts with profitable growth.
- Work with Trade Marketing team to develop rolling trade plan for appointed accounts to implement resonating and out-of-the-box customer & shopper activation/activities to meet brand and off-take objectives.
- Aware of retail environment changes & development and leverage opportunities (e.g. new account, new stores) for a portfolio of brands, new penetration or to increase brand share of space presence within existing points. Sharing with internal team to work together to leverage on opportunities.
- Monitor account performances against business sales plan and develop alternative tactics & execution to close gaps/ meet target monthly basis, and forward planning.
- Able to do bottoms up sales projection by month/trade activities
- Achieving gold standard brand merchandizing execution in-store
- Work with Customers’ sales operations/processes via external logistics in terms of sales orders, in-store promotions execution, merchandizing objectives/guide, healthy stock level in trade, service levels, OOS management.
- Provide rolling monthly sales estimates by company and by account, and provide forward planning with marketing on promotional activities / stock needs.
- Understanding of sales merchandising team competencies level, manage to improve individual performance and providing planned training to sales staffs to update their skills & knowledge or gaps. Ensure sales are equipped with all relevant sales tools
1. Effective customer management skills and sales experience
2. Good negotiation skills. Deal maker.
3. Great customer relationship. Good Communication skills to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
4. Have business sense and sense of responsibility
5. Attentive to details, Good numerical/ analytical ability
6. Strong problem-solving ability
7. Have strong sense of Initiative and follow up
- Diploma /Degree holder in Business/Sales/Marketing
- Minimum 3-4 yrs of sales/customer development experience in relevant categories, preferably in food & household categories
- Proficient understanding of key customers (not touch and go)
- Good understanding of FMCG trade dynamics
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoints
HOW TO APPLY:
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown)
3. Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php.
EA License No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Ulina
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1544388
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Stafflink Services Private Limited
About Stafflink Services Private Limited
Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA). Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php