One Arrow Consulting Singapore Pte Ltd
Key Accounts Executive (Surgical/Imaging OT)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032202
EA License No 16C8006
Employer Ref. OJL
- Responsible for achieving sales target for the said territories
- To initiate and implement effective sales strategies
- Conduct sales analysis for good understanding of sales trend,
- Prepare sales and inventory forecast and quotations and tender documents, consignment stock management along with regular visits to hospitals and doctors for direct promotion of their products.
- To formulate marketing plan and strategies and ensure its implementation, conduct sales and product training to distributors, conduct market survey, product evaluation, gather competitors’ information and customers’ feedback for product improvement, management of product complaints and organize workshop, product presentations, trade exhibitions or any other promotion activities
- Relationship and management of distributor, stockiest and associates who are involved in the products in the said territories, Work with Regional stockiest and distributors to ensure order, delivery and payment due to the company are conducted properly
- Work with Regulatory Affairs Specialist to ensure qualifications of new products, maintain clear records and ensure proper management of samples, marketing materials, promotion funds, etc.
- Degree in Biological Science, Pharmacy, Business Admin, or relevant discipline.
- Min 1-2 years of sales experience with good track record in the medical industry.
- Self-motivated, independent, analytical, with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to drive, possess own car is an advantage.