Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (UP TO 6K, URGENT, CBD, LOGISTICS)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988316
EA License No 08C2893
- Manage assigned global key accounts in the capacity
- Identify business opportunities and develop strategies to drive growth of global accounts
- Develop existing global accounts by proactively anticipating and meeting their needs with view of long-term business relationship
- Acquire and manage new global account
- Build relationship with existing and new accounts to drive business growth and participate in global/regional RFQs
- Assist in RFQ process including preparation, coordination and submission of RFQ/RFI
- Conduct market research and analyse market trends, business climate and other competitive factors
- Undertake marketing planning and dissemination of marketing information
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management
- Excellent communications and customer management track records
- Strong sense of ownership and commitment in assigned tasks
- Able to work independently and demonstrate good teamwork
- Good planning, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume in MS WORD FORMAT.
Job Code: AXA
EA License No.: 08C2893