Key Account Manager
Recruit Inc Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983258
EA License No. 14C7334
Our client is a leading primary healthcare solutions provider. They offer opportunities for challenging and rewarding careers where employees are able to continuously learn and develop their personal and professional capabilities.
- Manage market segments to achieve sales goals set by management
- Develop executive business strategies as appropriate for each segment
- Achieve sales objectives by contributing sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Deliver good sales presentation to senior level clients
- Develop new clienteles and maintain high level relationship with existing clients.
- Prepare and complete action plans; implement quality and customer service standards; resolving problems; identify trends; determine regional sales system improvements; implement change
- Recommend new business ideas, surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors
- Manage all of the alliance, franchise network and field sales of the Company together with respective Country Heads
- Manage the sales administration function, sales performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems whenever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the respective accounts by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports and cyclical sales meetings
- Keep up to date with market and industry trends, competitors and leading customer strategies
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts
- Provide support to business growth plans and work closely with respective department heads in pursuit of new contracts and opportunities.
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of experience
- Relevant experience in Healthcare is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with people of all levels
- Possess interest and aptitude in the applied field
If you are interested to explore, can you send your updated resume (in Microsoft Word format), with details on your current/last drawn and expected salary (please advise on fixed/variable bonus) and notice period/availability to Dorcas Tan. I look forward to hear from you soon!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Recruit Inc Pte Ltd
About Recruit Inc Pte Ltd
Recruit Inc Pte Ltd (Employment Agency Licence No:14C7334, http://www.recruit-inc.com)
Recruit Inc is a One-Stop HR Solutions Company, for organizations to “Partner Right for the Right People and Right Jobs at the Right Time”. Our value-added services cover the full spectrum from headhunting, HR Consulting, International Recruitment and Project Management.
In our Headhunting practice, we partner organizations in their search for the right people for their business needs. We believe that every individual has a special talent and the challenge is to find the right fit in an organization that brings out his/her unique qualities. We place a strong focus on fit to drive triple-win outcomes for our clients (better retention, engagement and productivity), candidates (better assimilation and performance) and organization (efficiency in deployment, transition and replacement).
The HR Consulting practice consists of a variety of options and solutions including helping organizations to build internal workforce capability and talent leadership management. With its personalised approach backed by a proven methodology, Recruit Inc is committed to working hard to gain the trust and confidence of every client to make it an enriching and meaningful partnering experience.
In the present-day competitive and complex business environment, our Project Management Unit value-adds by offering alternative manpower outsourcing solutions to corporations, to ease their manpower challenges. We advise and design optimal and innovative manpower solutions that deliver best results for our clients in a hassle-free manner.
Visit www.recruit-inc.com and connect with us now!