Junior Trader (Agriculture | MNC)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953734
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. IVV160916
A highly recognised European Trading MNC and they are renowned for commodities trading of agricultural products. With operations expanding regionally, the client is seeking for individuals to join their expanding team for their APAC Office in Singapore.
- Company is located in Central Singapore
- Salary ranges from $4000 - $6000
- Knowledge of Incoterms or International Commodity Trading
- Candidates with at least 2-5 years of experience in the relevant field are preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Training and courses will be provided.
- Possess Diploma/Degree in any fields
- Generation and execution of physical trading contracts
- Macroecomonic and Commodities market analysis
- Monitoring and folowing up the different strategies taken by cash traders on risk management perspective
- Identification and elaboration of futures trading strategies from Macroeconomic analysis
- Development and use of risk managemnet quantitative tools
- Managing and maintaining relationships with specific customers/agents/marketers
- Interested applicants, please send your resume to Justin.email@example.com with your current and expected salary or call 6697 7993 during office hours for a detailed discussion.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Justin Tan Wern Xiang
Direct Line: 6697 7993
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1546944
About Adecco - GS Perm
Established in Singapore in 1985, Adecco is well positioned to assist organisations in building successful teams and to help individuals progress in their careers. Adecco is the leading human resource solutions company in Singapore with 16 general staffing and specialist divisions. Our comprehensive range of services includes temporary & contract staffing, permanent recruitment, outsourcing, executive search, leadership development, career management & outplacement services.
In addition to administrative and industrial talent expertise and to meet our clients' increasing specialist needs, we also offer established niche divisions in Banking, Accountancy & Finance, Admin & HR, Engineering, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing, Logistics and Supply Chain, Events & Exhibitions, Luxury Retail, and Life Sciences.