Junior System Analyst (application)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027192
EA License No 08C2893
- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC.
- Conduct analysis on current business processes and requirements.
- Recommend solutions to meet clients need.
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Liaise closely with developers to design, configure and test the enhancements made.
- Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, application testing, supporting application patches and upgrades in accordance with project methodologies and policies.
- Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements.
- Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation.
- Provide 24x7 primary application maintenance support; when applicable.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or IT equivalent.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong Understanding of Object Oriented Programing (OOP) language.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
Working experience in Singapore will be an advantage
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
Capita Pte Ltd | EA license no.: 08C2893
Chern Ye Tee Dorothy | REG No :R1654859