Established since 1998, Thatz International is a Managed Services Outsourcing and Consulting company. We are an award recipient of the Singapore SME 1000 2014 ranking.
As one of the preferred Infocomm Technology (‘ICT’) service provider in Singapore we are very excited with our tremendous business growth opportunities. We pride ourselves on delivering practical and integrated ICT solutions, as well as, world-class services to International Multi-national companies (MNCs) and medium to large local enterprises.
Join Thatz to maximize your true potential to the fullest and excel in your CAREER!
We Identify Talents and Groom Next-Generation Leaders.
Junior/Senior .Net cum Mobile Developers
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028827
EA License No 04S4557
Employer Ref. .NetMobileDev-EC-251116
Key Area of Responsibilities
- Knowledge of software development, mobile/digital applications, web services, data analytics, enterprise content management, UI/UX design and their underlying technologies is required;
- Good knowledge of business and digital processes and a general understanding of business management.
- Experience in professional services firms will be helpful.
- Able to work effectively in a complex work environment with multiple stakeholders and influencers as well as with external clients.
- Good overall understanding of IT in general and able to communicate effectively IT concepts and manage expectations with the end user community
- Experience with leading a team of and being able to work with them to understand and resolve operational issues.
- Has prior experience with leading and managing projects. PMP qualification is a plus.
- Possess good knowledge of emerging technologies, local IT markets and services as well as industry trends.
- Create compelling user interfaces and experiences.
- Software design and optimization, development, and maintenance. Troubleshoots issues with minimal guidance, identifies bottlenecks in existing workflows and provides solutions for a scalable, defect-free application.
- Complies with Company policies and practices relating to the System Development Life Cycle and data security.
- Standardize to deliver across multiple channels with minimal duplication of effort.
- Integrate with various data sources and APIs.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or an Information Technology related field.
- At least 3 years of developing experience in application development.
- Understanding of development tools and frameworks, including:
o CSS preprocessing,
o Front end build tools,
o Front end components,
o Developer/Build tools
o Code analysis tools
o REST Services and SOA-integration,
- Experience with agile software development methodologies (Scrum).
- Knowledge of legacy information databases.
- Able to do entire application life cycle (concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support).
- Excellent testing/ QA skills.
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Performance incentive and bonus
- Annual Increment based on performance
- Subsidized Trainings and Certifications
- Career path
- Company events
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit:www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook:www.facebook.com/thatz.international