Junior Project Representative (Sales & Events) - Coaching Provided
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027862
Absolute Organisation is part of a global Outsourced Sales & Marketing Company representing various MNC clients. That dynamic is what enables us to build an industry-leading face to face direct marketing company. Supported by strong leadership and surrounded by smart, passionate team members, there are countless opportunities for professional and personal growth for every individual.
The experience you gain with Absolute will last you a lifetime. In fact, whatever you go on to do in the future, you’ll be able to take the knowledge and insights you’ve gained with you.
Our career development is designed to provide you with the skills, knowledge and confidence you need to take ownership of your career.Your development means giving you the tools to progress in the direction you desire. We believe you’ll do the best work you can when you have the freedom to map your own career path. And ultimately that means our clients will benefit too.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing new business through professional face-to-face presentation to build client’s base.
- Comfortable to interact with customer in events and roadshow environment
- Able to handle Sales rejection and prefer hands-on role
- First class service and customer care are key to this role
- Have passion in teamwork and leading people
You will receive:
- Full coaching provided
- Experienced team to support your career role
- Exposure in the industries you will be representing
- Career An advancement path that will be provided your advancement based on your performance instead of seniority or hierarchy
- Additional weekly incentives based on performance
- Travelling opportunities