Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Healthcare and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for nearly 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.
Junior Project Manager (ICT)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958606
EA License No 02C3423
- Supervise different tasks in the quest of completing ICT projects for the company (internal).
- Responsible for the flow of information from the project owner to the team regarding the project
- Spell out rules and standard of the regulatory agencies to the working team
- Make the arrangement for projects documentation on the recommendation and specification of the owner and ensure that specifications are met
- Meet the project owner, set specification, or make a higher standard
- Make arrangement for the project completion based on specifications of the project owner
- Plan, commence, execute, supervise, and roundup assigned projects
- Suggest strategies of achieving the project goals to the owner
- End to end ICT project management experience
- At least 5 years of executing what the project requires and meeting the need of the client and project.
- Working experience in business analysis, system analysis, project management and IT outsourcing management.
- Risk management experience in project management
- Vast knowledge of important elements of project management, i.e. the project description, the project span, quality, needed resources, possible risk, relevant regulations and guidelines, most viable options, relevant tools, and methods available for execution
- Excellence in gathering help needed in developing a working project management plan
Contact Person: Marie Rosanne Turbanada Cabuena (R1215334)