QUANTUM LEAP CAREER CONSULTANCY PTE LTD
Quantum Leap Career Consultancy started with the vision of sourcing the right kind of candidates for our partners because people are our assets and capital. We believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our clients with the best candidates to transform their business. In Quantum Leap, we are definitely the one-stop solutions to every placement needs.
For more Jobs, go to www.quantumcareer.com
LIKE Us on Facebook!
EA License: 11C5883
Junior Planner (Forecasting / Coordination) *Central Location *IT / Telecommunications
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188585
EA License No 11C5883
Our client is a growing company in the Fintech industry with regional offices and business. The incumbent will be working within the team to support the operations for the air time and mobile business.
- Ensure smooth purchase of stock and follow though disputes
- Perform daily chaser, monitoring, communicating and follow-up with partners.
- Assist in bulk payment preparation and email notifications
- Review and follow up with financial channels to get competitive FX rate.
- Attend to all Banking related matters (E.g. Extracting SWIFT message from different channels; follow up on fund return investigation, etc.)
- Regular correspondences, follow-up and liaising with functional teams internally
- Reconciliation to ensure completeness and rectify if any mismatch.
- Maintain reliability of database, tools and high standard of stock accuracy and discount and commission checks for every purchase by the team
- Min. Diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications, esp Microsoft Excel (Pivot table, V-lookup)
- Possess an eye for details and able to meet deadlines
- Candidates with no finance background will be guided and trained.
Working Location: Tanjong Pagar
Working Schedule: Mon - Fri (9am - 6pm)
Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume indicating availability with a photograph
We thank all applicants and regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.