Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Junior, Medical / Lab Technologist - min Dip in biotechnology/ biomedical science (SHIFT WORK)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989525
EA License No 99C4599
- Receiving and accessioning all specimens arriving at the laboratory.
- Preparation and processing of specimens including staining, mounting and labeling of the prepared slides.
- Screening of the specimens.
- Assist with on-site preparation, staining and rapid evaluation of collected material.
- Diploma in Biomedical Sciences / Medical Technology / Biotechnology / Biological Sciences with at least 1 year of experience
- Min internship experience in a medical or clinical laboratory
- Ability to perform phlebotomy an advantage
- Cytology work experience is preferred
Candidates interested in exploring this opportunity, please email to
- Recent photo
- Reason for leaving all previous employment
- Notice Period
- Last Drawn & Expected Salary
EA Personnel: Elizabeth Annabel Fonseca (R1544050) Company Registration No: 99C4599