Junior Legal Advisor
HOTELBEDS PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989522
- To provide legal advice to all departments and areas of Hotelbeds Group businesses in Asia Pacific
- Coordination with external law firms in Asia Pacific
- To provide legal advice for Strategic Projects
- Corporate Secretarial Matters
- To identify, monitor and advise upon legal risk within the area of responsibility
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating product and sales agreements, consultancy agreements etc for Hotelbeds Groups business in Asia Pacific
- Maintaining and updating templates, precedents and standard terms in relation to product and sales agreements for Hotelbeds Group
- Control and coordination with external local lawyers for litigation matters (except labor cases) within Hotelbeds Group including claims, fees and meetings
- Co-ordinating with other in-house lawyers within Hotelbeds Group. Handling reclaims from final customers
- Legal advice on M&A projects
- The successful candidate will hold a university law degree
- Will be fluent in English
- Will have a proven Legal and highly knowledgeable experience (at least 4 years) in the following areas: Commercial law, corporate law, e-commerce and litigation
- Positive, Proactive, Passionate, Personable, Customer oriented, Ambitious professional, keen to progress within the organization
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HOTELBEDS PTE LTD
About HOTELBEDS PTE LTD
The Hotelbeds Group is a global provider of travel services in more than 180 countries. Its businesses provide hotel accommodation, transfers, excursions and tours, meetings and events, visa outsourcing and cruise handling services. Its main clients are tour operators, travel agencies, corporate clients and final consumers. Its brands include Hotelbeds, Destination Services and Intercruises. Hotelbeds Group provides these services to the tourism industry, corporate clients and directly to the consumers worldwide.
The organization is divided into four business divisions: Bedbank, Transfer & Activity Bank, Destination Management, and New Ventures
- The Bedbank is a key growth driver and the No.1 Global B2B Bedbank with the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline & Hotelopia, operating an online database of over 67,000 hotels in 180 countries.
- The Transfer & Activity Bank provides transfers, activities and experiences under the brands Activities, Transfers and Experiences, Hotelextras and isango!
- The Destination Management division comprises the brands Destination Services (Destination Management Companies), Pacific World (Meetings and Events Specialist) and Intercruises (Cruise Handling Specialist).
- The New Ventures division include unique and specialist businesses with remarkable growth potential in their sectors: Roiback (Commercialization, Revenue and Online Marketing Expert), TT Services (Visa Outsourcing) and Carnect (Car Rental Booking Engine and Solutions Provider).
Our international teams pride themselves on making travel experiences special for customers from the point of sale to servicing them in destinations. Our colleagues provide travel services direct to the consumer and work with the travel providers such as airlines, operators and agents supplying all the essentials that make customers' holidays a special experience in destinations.
Join Hotelbeds Group for the freedom to shine and push boundaries by working in the fastest growing segment of the travel industry, with destination experts around the globe and spirited and genuine people delivering great customer experiences and spreading smiles around the globe.