Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Junior Lab Assistant (3 months contract renewable / Office hours)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987115
EA License No 99C4599
Our Clients in the Pharmaceutical industry are looking for responsible and confident candidate for the position as Junior Lab Assistant (Chemical/Life science)!
If you love to take up the challenges in working in various laboratory settings, write to us!
- To assist the research team in basic bench testing and data tabulation (Biology / Lifesciences / Chemistry disciplines)
- Ensure meeting the daily delivery of testing services
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Perform basic technical assignments and testing
- Maintain and set-up equipment, instruments and apparatus for the specific laboratory procedures described
- Data entry
The Essential Requirements:
- Min Nitec in Chemical and Pharmaceutical Technology / Biomedical Science / Biotechnology / Lifesciences from recognised institutes
- Candidates who possess relevant industrial attachment experience can apply too
- Candidate should be meticulous and a team player
- 5 days, Office hours
- 3 months contract (renewable)
- Location: West
Please send in your resume in MS WORD format with recent photo attached to
(Sub: Junior Lab Assistant, Attn: Fiona)
EA Personnel: Kylie Ng Kai Wi (R1104775)
Company Registration No: 99C4599
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
More Jobs from this Company
Junior Admin / Executive Assistant / Secretary (Healthcare) - Support dept, Contract / Perm
Junior, Medical / Lab Technologist - min Dip in biotechnology/ biomedical science (SHIFT WORK)