Wildlife Reserves Singapore (WRS) is the holding company of award-winning attractions Jurong Bird Park, Night Safari, River Safari and Singapore Zoo. WRS is dedicated to the management of world-class leisure attractions that foster conservation and research while educating visitors about animals and their habitats. A self-funded organisation, WRS also collaborates with various partners, organisations and institutions aimed at protecting local and global biodiversity.
We are inviting capable and motivated individuals to be part of our dynamic team.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003154395
Employer Ref. Jurong Bird Park ID=837
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for the care and well-being of birds through proper food preparation and feeding regime, as well as birds' husbandry.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ levels and above
- Confident, outgoing personality and a team player
- This role will require to perform physical outdoor work activities and lifting of heavy items
- Those with relevant experience in avian husbandry will be an added advantage
- Must be able to work on weekends and public holidays