Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Junior Inventory Planner (Salary up to S$2500, MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034620
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. SMP
- Monthly of inventory using the system to confirm accuracy
- Overseeing inventory flows in an organization.
- Coordinating the outflow and inflow of inventory, as well as shipment, loading, and storage activities in a company.
- Providing support in loading and shipping preparations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Malcolm Pang Yew Ming (R1546253)