jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002955469
Within an office of 160 creative, artsy, professional, friendly and reliable people, the new hire will be interacting with users from different departments in order to solve any IT issues they might be facing.
We are seeking someone who is extremely friendly, available and most importantly curious with a self-learner capability.
The new hire will be working as a Junior Helpdesk among very friendly team members who will share their knowledge. Starting on daily support, the position will evolve in terms of technology administration depending on the self-efficiency skill to learn.
- Provide support for MAC and PC users
- Respond to troubleshooting request (hardware/software)
- Handling email accounts creation and deletion based on Lotus Notes infrastructure.
- Setting up new user workstations.
- Other duties or projects that are assigned.
- Min. Diploma in Computer Studies (2 years of working experience would be a bonus)
- Preferred: Good Knowledge in Desktop OS MAC OSX and Windows 7& 8
- Essential: Strong problem solving skills with ability to think out of the box
- Essential: Curious and eager to learn
- Essential: Good verbal and written communication skills
- Process driven with a desire for continual improvement
- Willing to go that extra mile to help
- Strong interpersonnel skills