Junior Forecast Analyst (FMCG|MNC|Central)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953732
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. FA160916
One of the highly recognised European MNCs; and they are one of the global brands in its industry.
With worldwide operations, the client is seeking for individuals to join their expanding team for their APAC Office in Singapore.
- Analyse monthly sales forecast, Asian market forecast and replenishment/shipping/inventory forecast
- Coordinate closely with sales, marketing and suppliers
- Analyse forecast for inventory and develop processes for seasonal launches
- Monitor markets for variance and support HQ in communicating business objectives
- Perform supplier/order/shipment updates
- Coordinate and communicate with Sales & Marketing for supply planning & promotional plans
- Monthly report (Budget vs Actual sales) and distribution channel strategy
- Drive continuous improvement
- Assisting finance department during budgeting processes
- Able to use Microsoft office programs comfortably.
- Good command of language to facilitate communication
- Working in a dynamic team and training will be provided
- 5 days work week - 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Permanent position, company transport provided
- Annual, Medical and dental benefits provided
- AWS and Performance Bonus provided
- Interested applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org with your current and expected salary.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Justin Tan Wern Xiang
Direct Line: 6697 7993
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1546944
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.