Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a global presence across 27 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
Junior Financial Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003154471
Employer Ref. 1163710/001
A rapidly expanding company is looking for a high calibre Junior Financial Analyst in Singapore. This job is a 6 months contract position.
About the Junior Financial Analyst Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for all FP&A activities.
- Involved in all month end close activities, including financial reporting and variance analysis
- Preparation of cash flow statements and consolidated financial statements
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting exercise
- Ensuring financial policies in compliance with internal control systems and standard operating procedures
You will need to have a diploma in Finance/Accountancy with at least two years of FP&A experience to succeed in this role.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel is preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in diverse environment
- Immediately available
This is a Fortune 500 company and a global leader in healthcare industry. There are great opportunities for an experienced candidate to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are immediately available and keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh