Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a global presence across 25 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
Junior Finance Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029326
Employer Ref. 1136240/001
A rapidly expanding company in the hospitality industry is recruiting an experienced Junior Finance Analyst in Singapore to join their team. This is a 6 month contract role, with high potential of conversion, subjected to your performance.
About the Junior Finance Analyst Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for handling full sets of accounts.
- Involved in full sets of accounting
- Assist in various month-end closing related work, general ledger journal entries and GST reporting
- Prepare cash flow analysis and other trend review of balance sheet on a daily basis
- Assist with monthly and year-end financial and management reports
- Prepare monthly rolling forecast and yearling budget
To succeed in the Junior Finance Analyst role, you will need to be immediately available with a Diploma in Finance/Accountancy and at least two years' experience in MNCs.
- Prior experience in Hospitality industry is preferred
- Prior working experience in Big 4 will be an advantage
- Self motivated and keen to work in a fast paced environment
They have a unique and compelling culture and the suitable candidate is a dynamic individual who thrives in a competitive and fast-paced environment. Exciting career plans awaits this individual.
If you are immediately available and keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh