As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Junior Bank Officer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986534
EA License No. 01C4394
Our client is an established local bank, with strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region. The bank is hiring for the position of Bank Junior Officer.
Department: Securities & Fiduciary Services Operations
- Corporate action processing of dividends, interest payments, meeting instructions
- Logging of incoming faxes and incoming mails.
- Assisting with data input and system updates
- Assist with reconciliation process
- Assist department in other admin and adhoc duties
- Higher Nitec, Udergrad or Diploma holders in Business or Banking and Finance
- With 6 months of operations/ admin experience is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Banking operations experience is an added advantage
Interested candidates please apply through the JobsDB application system. Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd I EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E I Tan Wei Rong Marcus EA Registration No. R1546784