RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Junior Application Engineer (Tuas/ MNC/ Manufacturing Environment)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035052
EA License No 04C4142
- 5 Days Work
- Manufacturing Environment
- Perform manufacturing operations associated with producing proof of concept and prototypes.
- Use advanced weaving knowledge and critical thinking to produce as designed concepts as per engineering instructions.
- Use diagnostic and communication skills to be the interface between engineering and manufacturing.
- Ability to communicate what has been experienced and or seen.
- Accurately and efficiently set-up equipment per engineering instructions.
- Execute daily autonomous maintenance and set-up activities.
- Perform un-conventional or highly prototypical processes.
- Assist in developing improvement methods and practices to increase production output safely.
- Accurately complete/create documentation associated with development processes.
- Ensure timely and accurate transactions of workflow in Oracle system.
- Assist in performing required process capability studies, equipment installation qualifications, and process validation.
- Assist in the investigation and implementation of new equipment, process and products as required.
- Active participation on audit such as safety inspection, STOP card, Job safety Analysis.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including safety regulations, PPE requirements, SOP, Job Instructions and Good manufacturing procedures.
- Responsible for upkeep of production areas and provide a clean and safe work environment.
- Identify and conduct cross-training for all technicians.
- Review all documentation to ensure is the latest revision.
- Perform daily visual and functional checks for hoist and update records as necessary.
- All waste materials (coating powder/rags) must be disposed as per approved method.
- Perform production operation as per company instructions.
- Ensure job carried out as per quality requirement.
- Enter finished coating dimension into Oracle system.
- Ensure all data entered correctly/promptly.
- Ensure TPM are carried out as per plan and schedule
- Report to CI & Application Manager.
- Min 1 Year of working experience in Manufacturing industry
- Background: work under manufacturing environment, with maintenance skill
- Technical Knowledge: Understanding technical drawings is a plus
- Language: English reading, writing and oral communication
- Overall: Positive attitude and willing to learn
HOW TO APPLY
Simply click the APPLY NOW button at the bottom.
*FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION*
Please include below info in your WORD format resume
- Current and expected salary
- Recent photo
- Reason for leaving current company