Junior Administrative Secretary
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960653
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3626410/001
A junior to mid-level Administrative Secretary supporting the Managing Director and a few other team members at a well-known U.S based Asset/Fund Management Company.
Our client is a well-known and established U.S based Asset/Fund Management firm with more than a few decades of history. Our client has in total 10 different strategy teams and have recently established a few more teams in Singapore. Across the globe, my client has more than 100 billion in assets under their management and over 20 offices worldwide.
* Scheduling heavy travel arrangements and preparing detailed itineraries as needed;
* Answering, screening and managing incoming phone calls, faxes and mail from executive level clients;
* Maintaining calendars and scheduling meetings, conference calls and events;
* Performing research via the internet and subscription-based research portals as requested;
* Reviewing, preparing and managing expense reports;
* Managing incoming invoices;
* Maintaining contact databases;
* Processing correspondence and letters;
* Reviewing, tracking and maintaining documents; following-up to obtain information as necessary;
* Developing and maintaining the filing system; and
* Performing other administrative duties as needed, such as faxing, copying and ordering supplies
* Minimum 2 - 4 years experience supporting executive/senior management within a U.S based financial services firm;
* Outstanding follow-up and organisational skills with a strong attention to detail;
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
* Strong calendar management skills
* Strong business acumen, excellent team player and flexible
A very exciting role whereby you will assist the Managing Director as well as a few other management personnel in the team and expand the team with the management guidance and set up a strategy team with the bosses hand-in-hand. There will be also great stability and good remuneration. Junior candidates with solid experience with U.S based Financial Institutions are welcomed to apply.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hattie Ren (Lic No: R1437509) on +65 6416 9417.
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg