Junior Accountant (Retail / Luxury Brands)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953760
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0269129
about the company
An american renowned fashion brand carrying fasion and fragrance in their product lines. Due to business growth and company expansion in Asia, they are seeking for a new Junior Accountant to join their finance team to strengthen the team for bigger challenges alongside with their growing business.
about the job
This is a newly created role that requires someone with the expertise to execute daily financial operations including reporting, planning, budgeting and analysis of Singapore and Malaysia operations. You will prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly financial closing and perform purchasing and payment cycle; fixed asset accountin; inventory reconciliation and reporting; annial stock-taking plans; general ledger and balance sheet schedule; tax and GST filing and annual audit.
about the manager/team
You will be reporting to a financial controller in a team of 5
skills and experience required
- At least Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Min. 2 years of experience with strong AP/fixed assets background in the same industr
- retail / fashion / FMCG / services industries are preferred but not mandatory
- Strong in AP/ AR, inventory and fixed assets
- Driven and has a flair in fashion/retail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High desire to skill up and grow with the company
- Able to commence asap
- Accounting system: SAP/Hyperion and inventory system (inhouse)
- Entitled to product entitlement*
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Wendy Tay at 6510 1462.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1324666 )
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.