RGF HR Agent Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188294
In close interaction with the project stakeholders you will,
- Analyze functional specifications for the development
- Develop, implement and test components from functional specifications.
- Contribute to technical design and liaise with business analysts on all aspects of business requirements along with the technical architects on technical requirements.
- Make design, coding, unit tests & technical documentation related to the development.
- Prepare and maintain technical document for project team and client deliverables.
- Perform peer review on the team’s development, following company coding standards.
- Deliver project requirements in timely manner.
- Promote best practices to the development team.
- Analyze and/or document technical specifications.
- 5+ years experience in designing JEE Solutions
- At least a related degree/diploma holder
- Excellent understanding of Java/JEE
- Excellent knowledge on Spring frameworks.
- Excellent understanding of Relational Database
- Excellent understanding of JUnit.
- Practical knowledge on SVN version control system
- Practical knowledge on Jenkins and Maven
- Practical knowledge on Eclipse.
- Practical knowledge on Enterprise Integration Patterns framework such as Apache Camel or Spring Integration.
- Practical knowledge on Big Data streaming systems such as Spark or Storm.
EA Licence. No. 10C2978
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RGF HR Agent Singapore Pte Ltd
About RGF HR Agent Singapore Pte Ltd