Java/J2EE Principal Architect (TOGAF/ZACHMAN)
Softenger Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034085
EA License No. 13C6584
- Support the formation of a world-class Enterprise, Solutions and Technology Architecture capability to service our Customers in the Banking & Financial Services (BFS) Industry sectors.
- Establish & develop strong professional relationships with strategic business unit heads and Account Delivery Heads and acts as a technology partner.
- Devise innovative approaches for delivering tailored solutions leveraging advanced domain knowledge, technology competency and industry exposure.
- Deliver comprehensive architectural solutions across industry domains and technology platforms by working with business, development, QA, infrastructure and data teams
- Work both as an individual contributor, a team manager and/or a member of an engagement team, as necessary.
- Work with Technology & Architecture Office Leadership to grow in both strength and quality
- Anticipate and manage technology across the account.
- Proactively identify and assist in the timely resolution of any technical or client service issues
- Provide clear and complete status reports to the Chief Architect to facilitate departmental reporting and issue capture and/or resolution.
This role requires a significantly experienced and confident candidate with relevant full lifecycle architecture, technology and consulting capabilities. The candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Technology Competency: Java/J2EE stack & Architecture Methodologies
- Management Competency: Stakeholder Management, People Management & Conflict Management.
- Personal Competency: Presentation Skills, Technical Writing & Modelling.
- Java/J2EE Technology Stack
- Architecture methodologies
- Design & Integration patterns
- Java based frameworks – Spring Framework, ORM, Struts etc.
- Frontend Tech – HTML5, Angular / Backbone JS etc.
- Domain experience in Banking & Financial Services preferable
The candidate must be able to evidence;
- Substantial experience of working as a Lead Architect.
- Experience in leveraging technology to solve enterprise business problems
- Deep technology capability in J2EE stacks with exposure to multiple technologies.
- Experience of working in multiple disciplines at various stages of the SDLC in both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience of proposing detailed technical strategies to meet both technical and business objectives
- Experience of providing thought-leadership and creative resolution of client needs
- Experience of working across multiple clients’ and platforms in the private and/or public sector at the same time.
- A graduate or post graduate degree in Engineering
- A certification in architecture methodology (TOGAF/ZACHMAN) preferable
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Softenger Singapore Pte Ltd
About Softenger Singapore Pte Ltd
Softenger offers a variety of managed services in the field of Information Technology. We are committed to provide the right services to maintain and enhance your IT infrastructure, so that you can focus on achieving your business vision. Ideas are the foundation of evolution. There must be a drive to act on those ideas. Our services start with precision thinking, followed by focused approach and proficient execution. Softenger provides your business with a broad array of Enterprise system management services based on Industry-standard methodologies and practices. From system, database administration to Security Solutions and continuity of business, we deliver services that will meet your business strategies and goals.