Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Java/J2EE developers (1 year renewable @ Bendemeer)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986529
EA License No 08C2893
- Work with enterprise class, state-of-the-art J2EE application software and development tools.
- The developed software will be deployed in a highly available and scalable environment, at national or state level.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- The candidate will be based in Singapore, but will have opportunities to travel regionally after gaining experience in the business domain and proving themselves in local projects.
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent will be preferred.
- Candidates with Diploma in Computer Studies and having good J2EE development experience are also welcomed to apply.
- Candidates with 2-3 years’ experience or above are preferred
- Candidates with experience working in Government Projects are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in Java, JSP/Servlet, JDBC, SQL, etc. are essential
- Experience in development of medium or large scale J2EE projects using Websphere, Weblogic, JBoss, Oracle, MS SQL Server, JBuilder, Eclipse, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, MQ, etc. will be advantageous.
- Certifications in J2EE (such as Java Programmer, Business/Web Component Developer, etc.) will be valued.
- Good inter-personnel communication skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Code: NHL
EA License No.: 08C2893 (Capita Pte Ltd)
Registration No.: R1655378 (Lee Ning Huan)