Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group,world’s 9th largest bank by total assets (A positive rated). With over 900 people, CA-CIB has been present in Singapore for over 100 years.
Information Systems Asia Pacific (ISAP) is part of a global and integrated worldwide Software Engineer Centre. As a center of excellence, ISAP develop and manage in-house custom made software, bringing our core business a competitive advantage on the market. This unique positioning empowers ISAP teams, giving them the ability to influence and impact CA-CIB activities.
JAVA Developers (REF:RFI012)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188799
Department and team overview
The department Risk & Finance IT is responsible for development and maintenance of risk and compliance applications, used by worldwide users.
RCM team is in charge of applications related to Counterparty Risk IT. It covers systems in charge of management of authorization; utilization, mitigeant data collect; counterparty risk computation; authorization/utilization matching; anomalies reporting; regulatory reporting.
Responsible for the technical development
- Estimate and actualize development and test costs
- Read and give feedback on functional specifications.
- Write detailed technical specifications in line with general specifications
- Develop web screens in Java, SQL scripts
- Develop Java Unit tests
- Prepare, document and follow go live
- Delphi knowledge would be appreciated
- Business Object knowledge would be appreciated
- Responsible for the technical testing of development
- Prepare and execute unit tests
- Prepare and execute Business Analysts and UAT Test run
Involved in support of application for technical incident
- 3rd level support work on request escalated from level 1 or 2, or from Business Analysts
- Analyze and/or solve technical problems in coordination with technical lead’s help
6+ years in Java core and Java web development
6+ years in Sybase or Oracle and SQL development (10g + 11g used), and SQL request optimization
Functional: General knowledge or background in finance
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to analyze and summarize
- Apache Spark development will be greatly appreciated
- Delphi and/Or Business Object development will be greatly appreciated
We offer a competitive remuneration package, which will commensurate with qualifications and experience. If you are keen to build your career with us, we invite you to submit a detailed resume.