Adept Manpower Solutions Pte Ltd-3
Java Developer / IT Personnel / Software Developer (Java) - 1 Year Contract to Perm
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034585
- Develop and implement of large scale J2EE projects.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives & technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Opportunities to travel regionally after gaining experience in the business domain.
- Min. Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Min. 2 - 6 years of relevant working experiences.
- Experience in Java, JSP/Servlet, JDBC, SQL.
- Experience in using Websphere, Weblogic, JBoss, Oracle, MS SQL Server, JBuilder, Eclipse, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, MQ to develop medium ot large scale J2EE project.
- J2EE certification would be an added advantage.
Interested candidate please forward your resume to Chelsa Cytherea Loh (R1107501)
Please remember to input the following information in your resume: -
1) Current salary
2) Expected salary
3) Reasons for leaving (Past and present employment)
4) Notice period