- Work with enterprise class, state-of-the-art J2EE application software and development tools.
- The developed software will be deployed in a highly available and scalable environment, at national or state level.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent with atleast 2 - 3 years of relevant experience
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below :
Kindly indicate the following details in your resume:
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.