|Optimum Solutions, is a full spectrum Software Solutions and a Managed Services Company. The services from Optimum are designed to deliver Enterprise Client-Server/ Multi-tier and Web based solutions across the entire value chain, spanning on-site consulting services to turnkey software projects.|
We have got over 2200 consultants working with us and have developed into a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive firm with strong management, technical and financial resources and commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, USA, China, Malaysia, Philippines and India.
Professional Services - Since 1997, we have been providing IT consulting professionals to major national and local firms, Fortune 500, software integrator and software development companies, and major national and local consulting firms.
Managed Services group focuses on the comprehensive services on a managed mode- where the responsibility of delivery and Service Levels are undertaken by Optimum for providing a strong value to the customers.
This Service enables organizations to optimize overheads and realign focus of their internal resource towards core competency and value addition areas of the organization.
Software Applications & Services provides a wide range of services and turnkey solutions that run gamut from short-term focused services to long-term comprehensive, leading-edge solutions. The scope covers the end-to-end application platforms from legacy domains to web based applications.
Opportunities abound when you work @ Optimum, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider. Our client list includes major Fortune 500 organizations. Our customers are primarily from Banking and Finance, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology, Service and Healthcare verticals.
Java Developer ( 1 Year Renewable Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986845
EA License No 07C3330
( Willing to work on a 1 year employment directly with Optimum Solutions, Singapore )
Long term Employment ( 1 year renewable contract )
Work Location : CBD
Employer : Optimum Solutions
- To support the following approved projects:
- Acquiring Platform Upgrade
- Rewards Catalog Revamp
- LTA ABT Gantry
- To write SIT Test Scripts for the 3 projects above
- To conduct SIT
- To conduct volume/performance test
- To provide UAT support
- To investigate issues encountered during testing and document all issues into Jira log
- To liaise with BLP vendor on issues and fixes
- To handle deployment of fixes in SIT, UAT and Production
- To provide implementation support during all the 3 project roll-out
- To provide post implementation support for the 3 projects
Skill Set Requirements / Experience
- A degree in either Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems
- 3 to 5 years working experience as application analyst/developer level
- Technically sound with direct hands-on experience in open systems application development on UNIX servers
- Competent in Weblogic, Java programming and Oracle database
- Good understanding of the system development life cycle
- Analytical and independent with good communication skills