Java Application Developer (Credit Risk)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035250
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0277056
about the company
Be part of a world's largest MNC in the Oil and Gas sector, due to new projects in IT they are seeking a passionate Software Engineer to be a part of their Singapore team.
about the job
This is a 6 months contract and convertible to a permanent role, you will be a part of the software development team in Singapore which develops application in risk management.
The responsibilities will include:
- Doing software development in JAVA and analyze, design, develop, maintain, debug, test, JSP, JQuery, Opensource software to requirements and maintain SQL queries and stored procedures
- You will Interact with internal/external team members and business users throughout the application life-cycle.
- Gather and document business requirements for DevOps support issues or enhancements
- Manage builds and migrations between various staging environments and assist with release or change management process
- Provide time and effort estimates for DevOps and project planning
- Assist in scope management and escalation of issues
- Document and provide knowledge transition to backup team members
- Communicate accurate status of efforts during stand-ups including blockers
- Provide technical knowledge to support other staff members within the organization
about the manager/team
The team is sizable and the line manager is based in Singapore.
skills and experience required
You need a degree in IT or Computer Science or any related discipline with a min 5yrs of relevant experience in Java Development with experience in UNIX , JSP, Spring, web services with a strong knowledge in SQL. You must have worked in an agile environment. Experience in risk management is a must.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Navneet Sharma at 65107407
(EA: 94C3609/ R1547721)
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.