jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029668
EA License No 08C2893
The key duties and accountabilities of the Applications Developer include:
- The design, development and implementation of applications related changes to agreed timeframes and standards.
- Responsible for peer code reviews to ensure the quality of the code deployed in the NEMS systems.
- Working closely with the Applications team and internal business users to ensure changes are developed in a way that that provides maximum benefit to the company, in a cost-effective and operationally "risk-free" manner.
- Providing assessments on the impact and risk of potential changes to the systems and the business as a whole.
- Creation of concise detailed system specifications for changes that solve business needs, and implementing changes to these agreed specifications.
- Following strict change control and version control processes to ensure quality changes are implemented in an auditable manner.
- Be outspoken in providing "best practise" recommendations.
- Proactively suggest ways to reduce operational overhead by "streamlining" manual tasks into automated procedures.
- Providing application support to the Operations team whenever necessary.
- Strong applications development experience with the following tools and technologies J2EE, Java, JSP, Servlets, JMS,XML, XSLE,JB,Struts,Hibernate, J2EE Design Patterns, Java Security,Oracle Weblogic 11g,
- Highly motivated to provide complete solutions to customers. Being able to talk to users and understand their requirements is essential.
- The ability to manage one self during projects from start to finish, throughout the whole development lifecycle.
- Experience with software configuration management principles and systems.
- Experience with Test methodologies and tools
- Experience in implementing medium to large scale projects. (i.e. project that span across at least 6 calendar months with at least 5 full developers and above)
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume and attention to RNS
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
Capita Pte Ltd | EA license no.: 08C2893
Sia Shin Yong Reina | REG No : R1547214