Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.
IT Systems Administrator
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003183625
EA License No 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0300844
about the company
A leading multinational legal firm is on an expansion mode in Singapore and hence there is a new reqiurement for an IT Systems Administrator to provide IT support for the end users in Singapore. This role will focus on providing user support and work on regional and local projects.
about the job
- You will provide IT end user support in Singapore and across the region. This includes working on servers which are mainly windows and exchange.
- The role involves working closely on regional projects along with your peers. This involves working on Active directory, VMware and deal with stakeholders at all levels.
- You will get exposure to legal software i.e. time recording, practical management & CRM system.
about the manager/team
You will report to the IT services manager who is based in Hong Kong and will require you to work closely in a team of IT support engineers in Singapore and HK.
skills and experience required
- You need a degree or diploma with least 3 years of relevant experience in IT Support
- Good knowledge and skills on Active directory, Vmware and user support is a must.
- Knowledge of ITIL methodology will be advantageous.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Navneet at +65 6510 7407.