IT System Lead Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187324
EA License No 08C2893
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with business community and development teams on requirements elicitation and documentation for one or more projects
- Responsible to document business requirements, business process models, user stories (functional & non-functional), screen design/mock-ups, product backlog and prioritization of requirements.
- Analyse and propose data integration specifications for interface systems.
- Work with project teams to estimate efforts and establish requirements traceability.
- Work with the business community and development teams to ensure comprehensive user acceptance testing (UAT) plans and UAT test cases are developed/executed.
- Support business community with their User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and ensure completion per project schedule.
- Investigate and learn business issues and data challenges of the business.
- Conduct end user training for system implementations
- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC. Investigate, troubleshoot, resolve, test and deploy application issues.
- Manage vendors and contractors who are extended resources.
Requirements / Qualifications
- 5 years of experience in developing applications equipped with strong knowledge of coding practices
- Good technical knowledge and experience in object-oriented programming, WPF, .Net 3.0 / 3.5, C#, Silverlight, SQL Server and / or ASP
- Strong analytical skills and able to work under tight timelines
- Innovative, proactive and a strong team player
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
EA license no.: 08C2893 REG No :R1544147