IT Support Engineer
Astoria Solutions Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989565
The IT Support Engineer implements solutions to meet the requirements of the company and that of our clients. The person will:
- Monitor and maintain Astoria’s computer systems and networks, including the installation and configurations on servers or end user computer systems, diagnosis of end user hardware and software faults and solve technical and application problems.
- Assist in the implementation, troubleshooting, support and documentation of Astoria’s solutions to external customers.
- Be responsible for internal IT needs, which includes the management, procurement and troubleshooting of IT hardware assets and software licenses.
- Drive the adoption and implementation of security standards for the company’s server hardware, network infrastructure and end user devices.
- Test and evaluation new technologies which has potential to improve Astoria’s solutions or internal infrastructure and processes.
- Tertiary education in IT related fields
- Proven experience in troubleshooting Office IT assets and network infrastructure for 3 years or more
- Experience in Microsoft’s Server OSes, Desktop OSes, Active Directory, Virtualization, Office 365 and CRM.
- Knowledge and expertise in IT security methodologies, processes and tools
- Strong analytical and logical abilities
- Personable and customer-focused
- Disciplined, organized and accountable
- Excellent communication skills; Proficient in written and verbal English
- Strong Knowledge in Electronics, RFID, or Mobile Devices
- Experience in Marine / Oil & Gas industries
- Ability to converse in Mandarin or Tamil is an added advantage to liaise with associates
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Astoria Solutions Pte Ltd
About Astoria Solutions Pte Ltd
Astoria is accelerating in our growth stage and we are offering talented individuals an exciting and entrepreneurial work environment with excellent prospects for growth and advancement.
Astoria Solutions, founded in 2003, is based from the Singapore headquarters, with branch offices in Hyderabad, India and Dubai, UAE. Our vision is to be globally recognized as the leader in empowering the marine and oil & gas industries with world-class on-demand IT solutions
Astoria Solutions provides its clients in the marine and oil & gas industries with tools to increase revenue, raise efficiency and improve safety. Our best-of-breed solutions empower its users with operational visibility, risk mitigation, faster project turnaround times and rapid global deployment, at lowest Total Cost of Ownership.
While serving our core clients in the marine and offshore industries, we have developed deep insights into workforce management, labor time calculations and project operations in dynamic and complex work environments. This experience has enabled us to successfully implement our solutions across the industry spectrum, from SMEs to shipyards and oil & gas majors.
We devote a large proportion of our resources to R&D and have garnered strong support from various Singapore government agencies. We apply the results of our research into innovative products and business models that benefit enterprises to implement process innovations and scale to the next level.