IT Support ( 12 months renewable contract / HarbourFront / 5 days / $3500 )
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959818
EA License No 02C3423
- Manages inventory control of IT equipment and supplies.
- Maintains IT hardware asset and software tracking.
- Aids in the escalation of problems to other IT teams and coordinate the troubleshooting effort. The candidate is generally not expected to do the troubleshooting himself/herself unless they are basic issues.
- Quickly familiarize with IT tools/solution offerings and be able to perform IT consultation i.e. talk to business users, understand their IT requirements and help to recommend IT tools. IT tools/offers may include Sharepoint or Outlook functions, iOS Apps, Skype, OneNote etc.
- Conduct end-user training for IT tools e.g. SharePoint, OneNote. The candidate will not be creating training contents but is expected to be able to teach end-users on the usage with established training contents.
- May participate in projects to deploy general IT solution to end-users e.g. rollout of Outlook 2013.
- IT savvy (familiar with IT jargons).
- Familiar with general IT tools such as Apple iOS, Windows, MS office.
- The candidate is not expected to be proficient in all IT tools/solutions (only general ones) but must be IT savvy enough to quickly pick it up on the job.
- Good communications skills and interpersonal skills are required in order to teach/guide/conduct trainings to end-users.
Interested and qualified candidate may apply by sending a detailed Resume/CV in Word document format to freda.phang @ manpower.com.sg
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Personal Reg No. R1326345
EA License Number: 02C3423