Pulley Ascent (Asia) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002923753
- Manage IT operation & troubleshooting support
- Daily user support, setup of PC and printers
- Procure and plan for upgrade in IT system
- Ensure compliance with IT security standards, policies and procedure
- Work closely with other IT teams to support and troubleshoot problems and issues
- Adhoc and administration of IT as assigned
- Min. Diploma in IT or related field
- At least 2 years working experience in IT
- Positive attitude and willing to learn
- IT Savvy
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pulley Ascent (Asia) Pte Ltd
About Pulley Ascent (Asia) Pte Ltd
Pulley Ascent is a leading business development and marketing service provider. Our dedication in providing reliable end – to – end customer experience through quality and knowledgeable approaches, insights reports into marketing trends has resulted in a proven track record of satisfied clients.
Our expertise to execute a series of innovative approaches to probe and arouse interests of potential prospects ensures an effective on-going cultivation cycle. Our team members consist of professionals from relevant IT, sales and marketing operational background to ensure high quality of deliverables.
For more information, please visit http://www.pulleyascent.com.sg.