Changi Cove Pte Ltd
Nestled in lush greenery, Changi Cove Pte Ltd is managing an all new concept 4.18 hectares hospitality project that includes a convention centre, an accommodation block and a beautiful colonial heritage building. Offering numerous opportunities for concept events and corporate activities, the uniqueness and creativity of the property aims to be a place for brainstorming, rest and above all, an inspiration for all who come to work, eat, play and stay.
We are looking for creative people who enjoy conquering challenges to be part of the team. If you share the same inspiration as us and feel that you have what it takes, we invite you to join us.
IT Specialist / Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003149482
- Responsible for overall IT operational support, IT administrative support, AV, IPTV, Opera Technical support and Maintenance of the Hotel
- Ensure that the Hotel’s computer systems, server, email servers, IPTV, network infrastructure components etc. are running efficiently and well maintained
- Manage acquisition and configuration of systems and IT equipment for the hotel and office
- Provide technical support to staff and external guests
- Provide troubleshooting, maintenance and repair services to hotel computer systems. Refer such systems to vendor if needed
- Advice and plan IT Operation needs to achieve management goals for the Hotel
- Provide IT training to staff for operational needs when required
- Assist Operation Department with IT Operations Manual
- Ensure sufficient IT equipment and supplies and coordinate in ordering and/or renewal of services.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties and projects assigned
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, IT or related field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge in network, computer and server systems.
- Knowledge of Opera system will be of advantage
- Experience in web development and programming in C, C++, Java and .net is a plus
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and able to work under pressure
- Only Singaporeans to apply