JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd (EA License No.:10C4754) is a dynamic professional staffing and search service provider in Singapore. We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing with permanent and contract roles across a wide range of specialized industries and professions. We are dedicated to help both employers and employees to navigate in the ever-changing world of work cultures and demands.
Our team is focused to bring innovative and strategic solutions to both clients and candidates and we achieve this by maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality, trust and integrity within the core industries.
Visit us online via www.jobstudio.com.sg for an non-obligatory discussion & registration with our friendly Representatives TODAY!
“Your written and/or verbal response to JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd advertisements will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and /or disclosure of personal data by JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd for its business purpose in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012."
IT Specialist (Navision Application)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003189075
EA License No 10C4754
- Support end-users request and incidents (via phone, email and in-person), and log all requests in service desk ticketing system
- Resolve all service requests and incidents within agreed SLA and document configuration and request resolution procedures Install/re-image, configure new/existing computer
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis and resolution on complex PC problems for a variety of end users, recommend and implement corrective solutions
- Maintain and monitor the backup jobs to ensure successful completion of task
- Monitor server performance and recommend changes if needed
- Apply system updates, patches on the server
- Create and manage user account and security access level within systems and network
- Ability to analyse systems logs and identify potential issues with computer systems
- Support for mobile devices (iPhone and Samsung) and IP telephony
- Inventory of all hardware and software resources using DELL KACE
- Liaise with third-party service providers and escalate issues to ensure incident resolution within the agreed SLA
- Liaise with various vendors for hardware and software procurement
- Assist and take ownership in ad-hoc related project work
- Degree in Computer Science or IT related
- Microsoft / Cisco / ITIL qualifications (preferred)
- 3 years of experience providing 1st and 2nd level support (phone and on-site based)
· Experience with Windows Server (2003, 2008 & 2012), Windows 7
· Experience with IT Security solutions (Symantec Endpoint, WSUS)
· Experience administering Microsoft Active Directory (Group Policy, User/Group Management)
· Experience with Lotus Domino / Lotus Notes v8.5 above
· Experience supporting Microsoft Office 2010 and above
· Understand networking principles (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, DNS, DHCP, VPN)
· Exposure to network device configuration (routers, switches, firewall)
· Experience with ITIL orientated Service Desk Management system
· Experience supporting VoIP systems (DELTAPATH, POLYCOM)
· Experience with VMWare virtualization (desirable)
· Experience in Thin Client technologies, eg. Citrix (desirable)
· Able to read and understand technical manuals and procedure documentation
· Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required.
Interested applicants kindly press 'APPLY NOW'
JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd
License No.: 10C4754
Xu Yuan Ming
Registration No.: R1550655