Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
IT Software Engineer (VB.Net, Oracle PL/SQL)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984642
EA License No 99C4599
- Create Company reports for Key performance indicators (KPI) which will be used for goal-setting and tracking of plan activities
- Provide system solution to improve the quality of production systems
- Participate and contribute to international standardization and improvement of the reporting systems
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the IDM systems
- Responsible for business analysis, data simulation and programming in Excel macro
- Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Diploma holders with minimum 6 years’ experience in data/reporting management
- Experience in programming logic (Oracle PL/SQL) is a must
- Experience with Excel macro VB.NET & VBA programming (link to Oracle through ODBC)
- Understand production & process performance and indicators (output, yield, productivity, capability, cycle time, inventory)
- Strong mathematical background with ability to generate statistical evaluations
Interested incumbent kindly send your most updated resume to Yvonne Lee Yi Wei (R1327080) at yvonnelee @recruitexpress.com.sg