JonDavidson Pte Ltd
Licence no. 08C4705
JonDavidson Pte. Ltd is the foremost service provider of effective and efficient human talent solutions. Our vision for success is secured by our passion to see and realize the goals and ambitions of our clients and candidates.
Our client is the world's leading international company delivering a wide range of technologies and solutions to its broad base of customers throughout the industry.
IT Senior Analyst - SAP HR/HCM, BW, BO (Ref:LYK2282)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960829
EA License No 08C4705
SAP HR / HCM / SAP BW / SAP BO
As a IT Senior Analyst for HR, you work closely with HR Leadership Team and IT business intelligence team, to constantly contribute to enhance HR operations, processes and programs.
- Work with & support the Human Resources (HR) Leadership Team to identify business challenges and use data analysis to influence change to operations, processes and programs.
- Collaborate closely with the IT Business Intelligence Team to provide expertise and assistance to HR in implementing new model results / enhancements to on-going business processes.
- Utilize HR information systems and software to gather data from multiple data sources to develop recommendations to support target use case.
- Analyse high volume, high-dimensional & high volatility structures and / or unstructured data to obtain business insights and recommendations.
- Design and generate reports, data visualization and dashboards to support target use case and metrics.
- Create and maintain HR dashboards to reflect HR performance including HR compliance, retention / turnover, hiring statistics and learning.
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in IT /Computer Science / Engineering.
- SAP HCM / SAP BW / SAP BO Certification is advantageous.
- Minimum 5 years business consulting and HRIS systems experience e.g. SAP HCM, SuccessFactor.
- Strong understanding of HR business processes and functions, statistical modelling and IT engineering, report creation and visualization skills.
- Experience with SAP HCM, BW, Business Objects.
- Knowledge of SAP HANA, SPSS and R would be highly advantageous.
- Strong project management, communication and presentation skills.