CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
IT SECURITY SPECIALIST (RISK AND COMPLIANCE)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982209
EA License No 08C2893
- Provide subject matter expert advice on regulatory matters affecting information security that the company operates in, such as MAS TRM, IDA and Local Privacy Laws
- Provide subject matter expert advice on information security standards such as ISO 27001, COBIT, ITIL, PCI, MAS TRM and OWASP
- Review and implement information security policies, standards and procedures
- Drive the awareness program A single point of contact for IT security audit matters
- Conduct IT Security audits, reviews and risk assessments on IT projects/systems to ensure compliance on IS Security
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Degree in Information Technology or Information Security
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in IT policies, audits, IT security or IT compliance
- Knowledge in information security standards such as: ISO27001, COBIT, ITIL, PCI, MAS TRM, OWASP.
- Professional Certifications such as CISA, CISSP or CISM or other relevant qualifications will be an added advantage.
- An all-rounded player having strong fundamentals in different IT functions, and the ability to align business objectives