Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
IT Security Operations Senior Consultant *permanent role, financial industry)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028094
EA License No 99C4599
- Manage and implement IT security projects and align requirements to business objectives; participate in IT projects that may require IT security expertise. You will be required to work with vendors or other technical teams in project implementation.
- Provide IT security operation support to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information systems assets.
- Ensure IT security operational procedures are documented and adhered.
- Must be able to analyse and identify security gaps and propose viable options to address the gaps.
- Provide 24 x 7 stand-by support for security operation issue handling.
- Provide weekend support for security system maintenance.
- Possess good Degree preferably in Information Technology or equivalent
- With 4 to 10 years of relevant working experience in fund management or finance industry.
- Relevant exposures and experience specifically in IT security operations areas
- Good working knowledge on networking, systems administration (Unix and Windows), network security or cryptography
- Professional technology security qualifications such as CISSP / CISM
- Experience in administration of IT security products in the area of two-factor authentication, intrusion prevention, advanced persistent threat monitoring, encryption, and data loss prevention and in particular identity & access rights management.
Interested applicants please send your resume to janeng@ recruitexpress.com.sg
Jane Ng Wei Ling