CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
IT Security Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034759
EA License No 08C2893
Employer Ref. JFN
- Ability to manage and implement security related projects based on customer’s requirements be it individually or through team efforts
- Provide level 2 support to post sales on specific securities and technical issues
- Ability to liaise with vendor Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) to resolve technical issues
- Conduct 24 x 7 standby roosters and assist the customer if needed to.
- Min 3 years of working experience in IT / IT Security Industry as technical engineer capacity
- In-depth technical understanding of solutions in network infrastructure, enterprise IT setup, as well as security spaces in the IT infrastructure
- Knowledge of the industry disciplines, technologies and applications relevant to networking infrastructure and security
- Network security product knowledge (Firewall, IPS, Proxy, SSL VPN, etc.)
- Application Security knowledge (System Development Life Cycle, OWASP Top 10, Web Site defacement, etc.)
- Willing to learn new products to have the ability to position them to customers.
- Able to articulate security concepts
- Good communication skills and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative and able to think out of the box
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
More jobs available HERE!
EA License No.: 08C2893